Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MIss you, Gautam!!!

Dear Gautam Sir,

This is just for you. We cannot tell how much we lost when you leave us here and went for long journey. Remember your every meeting and every iteraction. we all were looking at you as source of energy. As said by Mr. Anand Mahindra, your focus on job and people who does that job rather than individual and company has made you "Leader of People".

Your best gift to all of use - very difficult to say so, but I term the best as one which cam eto my mind first - is "Energy SUrplus". Just words makes me feel energetis and hearing it your voice is just a dynamite of energy enetering into everyone.

I remember my first meeting with you when you came to FES. I was little skeptical before meeting because I had heard a lot about you earlier. But when I met you, you just made me felt at ease that I never felt that I am meeting you first time. And then onwards every interaction was worth esperiance. Youhad always taken tough stand on issues of operations discipline which made the system and processes so easy that discipline becase a part of routine. It looks so simple today but in those days it was merathon task.

FES has reached to new height under your leadership. At personal level, I have enjoyed those years in FES and got so much from those years and every interaction with you.

Thank you for everything you have given to us to FES and to M&M!!! God may give strength to Kunti and two sons to face this greastest lost of their life!

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment