Saturday, January 29, 2011

Why I see movie!!!

I was just asking question to myself - Why I see movie? Is it for entertainment, is it for learning something, is it to kill time, is it just for change in schedule?

When I think in normal way, it looks that these are all reasons for which I see movie. But it is not real reason. I didnot realise it till today morning. I was watching news on one news channel. The news of Sonawane who was burtn alive was being discussed. those criminals were from village of R R Patil. I heard something like this. Then thought came in my mind, how fast those criminals were cought and takne in police customdy.Why so much speed, is it because some political leader is involved or his village is involved? Was it image of Sonawane? Definitely not. Soawane was one normal government officer. But there was something else. Why???

Sometime back there was news about BJP wanted to do flag hosting in Laal Chauk in Srinagar aminds of suspect terror activities. Why???

Sometime back there was hue and crt on onion prices. From farmer to cunsumer, price goes up by 300%!!! Why???

One time big leader like Suresh Kalmadi involved in huge huge fraud. Still that bugger has courage to claim that he has not done anything. He has courage to refuse to step down from IOC committee. Why??

India is ranked among top countries where corruptios is normal way of life. Every political leader - national, state level or village level is involved inone or other scam. Karnataka Chief Miister is involved in frauds and his party wants to protect him. Surely large chunk of money must have gone those people who are protecting his.

Today I saw a news of heir of Dalai Lama is suspected to be spy of CHina. An amount of 8.5 cr is found in his office. One such a senior regious leader is suspected to be spy. Why???

CVC Chief is involved in corruption cases. What else worst you can expect?

Be it politics, be it judiciaries, be it religion, be it industry, be it commerce, be it trade, be it sports, be it education, curruption is the basic part of the life. we can live without water, food shelter but cannot live without corruption.

Oh God,l but still my question is unanswered - Why I see movie?

I see a resolution of all such issues in movie. Even if I know that this is not real, but at least for some time, I get solace that my country/state/city/village got rid of it.

See movieof Anil Kapoor - Nayak. He becomes Chief Minister for one day and he changes everything and makes a dent on state politics. It looks that doing this is so easy. You only need intentions.

See movie Shahenshah of Amitabh Bachchan. All these gundas from criminal world, political leaders etc are afraid of him. I get satisfaction that at least on reel, I can see it happening. I know that in real life it is not possible.

See movie - Tare Jamin Par. I would like to go to school once again if I am going to get teacher like Ram Shankar Nikumbh. He cares of students. I dream that even in work life bosses will be like that -some are but some are not. they are exactly opposite to that character.

See movie Ek Ruka Hua faisala. I really wish that there will be at least few people in country who will and can think logically like that character (forgot the name) who finallly changes the decision of the case. It is not by force but by logical arguments and situational proof.

See some old movie - Jis Desh Mein Ganga Behti Hai. I can see how the decoits are changed to good human being. Same story in monay old movie.

Isee movie to see my country in dreams. I know that such thing to exist in reality is not so easy rather just near impossible. At least for some time, I can live in my dreams and enjoy life in highly cultured country.

When will we be able to live in such country in reality? Does Manmohan Singh has answer to this. Does Sonia Gandhi has answer to this? I am sure that I cannot expect answer from Sharad Pawar, Digvijay SIngh or any leader from BJP. I am also sure that most of acadamicians will also not have answers to these questions. I am sure that no industrialist will have answer to this. I am sure that noreligious leader will have answer to this. We need to wait for some visionary leader to come forward and steer us to this dream. We will wait becuase still there is ray of light at the end of tunnel. Till we see such light, we will live in this darkness with a hope of that ray of light becoming a light itself.

Wish yo all the best to see some next movie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment